- 8-Piece Fiberglass Kit
- Inner & outer door panels bonded together
- Doors & skirts fitted and assembled to sides with hardware installed and windows installed
- Interior 3/4" plywood sides cut out and marked for assembly
- Welded steel rear tailgate with locking latch installed
- Rolling trailer frame - black painted steel trailer frame, 2,200 lb. torsion stub axles, 13" tires & wheels, 2" coupler, tongue jack, safety chains, 4-pin wiring and connector
- Customer assembles & completes trim out. All pieces will be banded to the rolling trailer frame for transport.
Level 2 - DIY Rolling Kit